Tuesday, November 20, 2007

What I am watching

I love television. I would consider myself a television enthusiast. So what am I watching right now? Well, I have no cable, satalite, or over the air reception. In fact, I have no actual television at all. I simply use my laptop, and my luckily very fast broadband connection to watch IPTV. With TVUplayer, VEOH tv, Stage 6, and Revision 3... I am getting by just fine.

I am watching geek shows, like Systm, Diggnation, MacBreak, TekZilla, Webdrifter, Stargate Atlantis, Bionic Woman, and Top Gear. Also I am watching a lot of World War II documentries on Stage 6, some astronomy stuff with the Complete Cosmos with Carl Sagan, and a cool BBC space documentry hosted by Sam Neil. 

What is catching me off gaurd, is how much I like NBC shows. I havent really watched "normal" network TV in a long time, but I really like Bionic Woman, Journeyman, and most of all "Life". 

I know bionic woman is done by the BSG producer, and has many of the same actors, so its a given that I will probably enjoy it. But the others, I would not have guesses that they would be so much fun.

I am stoked to watch the new Jericho eppisodes though, now that is an amazing peice of art.

No comments: