Friday, June 1, 2007

The day of.


So I am leaving for Thailand at 1am tonight. Technically that would be tomorrow, but we all know that every day ends at 4am the following morning... so yeah.

I have not slept since yesterday, and I will not be sleeping untill I get on the plane. I am loaded up on caffine, and I have some "herbal sleeping aids"... yay for the placebo effect. I hope if I sleep on the plane it wont be so god aweful of a plane ride, and for those times I am awake I am currently downloading every single Star Wars game I have not played. I know I seem to be on a Star Wars binge recently, but I have finished most of the other single player games recently that I was interested in playing.

Except for Spore. Damn you EA... give me Spore NOW.


So the plane ride involves a stopover in Hong Kong, which will be awesome to fly over, then a transfer, then a flight to bangkok. Yay for traveling! Gah... actually I hate traveling. But the payoff once I am there, is worth it.


To anyone I have not contacted before I left. I know I am behind on calling people, andreturning phone calls, but I will attempt to acomplish all of those tomorrow. Right now I am trying to take care of everything I need to set up my trip to Thailand, help my parents move, help my parents sell cars, help my parents buy other cars, start up a company, and arrange for my study abroad program in Japan.

Holy crap that is a lot. Seriously. Wow. Give me some slack if I am slacking... its not a lack of love or intrest... its that I am a bit overwhelmed and doing my best. You can slap me for it later if I survive.

Oh hey the sun is comming up.

Anyway. Much love to all family members, friends, and people I like who are on the website following my travels. I PROMISE to try to post up pictures regularly, but I hope that YOU post up comments. Yup, you can leave comments on my website. It makes me feel better, like people are actually intrested :)

If I am limited however, by internet connections, or any other factors, dont worry about me, I am fine. Also, if you are wondering where all the really intresting tidbits of information are, they probably are not going to be on this website. Gotta keep it PG rated up here in the colleenhenry.com house. Why you ask? Because I lead a very unique life. I have an EXTREMELY diverse group of freinds and loved ones, I do diverse and interesting things, and I reserve the right to decided what aspects of my life I share with who.

Also, dont forget that this is Das Internetter. The internet is not a big truck, its not something you just dump something on... its a series of tubes. So yeah... because it is the internet, it is public information, and any information you put on the internet can come back to bite you in the ass. This is the age of google, and if you want to be smart, and you are associating your real name with content, then you had better be sure that it is as vanilla as apple pie.

Err.. whatever.

Much love to all, except those of you who dont deserve it... because then you suck.

-Colleen

1 comment:

Ham said...

Dark Forces II rules. I would totally blow Kyle Katarn any day.